Hours of Operation
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Lake Five Dentistry's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Lake Five Dentistry
N95W 25901 County Highway Q
|9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
|8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
|12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
|8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
We know you have many choices when choosing a dentist, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web Site. We schedule by appointment only, but we also make every effort to see emergencies on a timely basis. Your time is just as valuable as ours and we make every effort to stay on time and on schedule. If, for any reason you need to change your appointment, please call as early as possible so we can offer your time slot to another patient in need of treatment.
Lake Five Dentistry is a "preferred provider" for multiple insurance companies, and we work with most traditional insurance plans. However, we do not participate in Health Management Organizations. Our staff will be happy to verify your eligibility prior to your first appointment so that there are no surprises.
Payment and Financing Options
Facilities and Equipment
Our modern dental office is designed specifically for our patients comfort, convenience and enjoyment. We want your visit to be as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We are conveniently located in County Line Plaza at the County Hwy Q / Hwy 164 roundabout in Colgate, Wisconsin. Centrally positioned, we are just a short drive from Slinger, Hartford, Erin, Merton, Sussex, Lisbon, Lake Five, Richfield, Hubertus, Menomonee Falls, and Germantown.
Lake Five Dentistry offers:
- Completely paperless and computerized charting for improved record keeping and efficiency.
- State-of-the-art sterilization area exceeding all OSHA and CDC guidelines for cutting edge infection control and patient safety.
- Digital radiographs (X-rays), which reduce radiation by up to 75% and eliminate processing chemicals which are an environmental hazard.
- Intraoral cameras to allow us to actually show you what we see inside your mouth.
- Flat screen TV's in all of our treatment rooms to help pass the time.